The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
• Experience in embedded software development
• Knowledge of C/C++
• Design patterns
• System programming Fundamentals of RTOS, multithreading
• Knowledge of Assembler
• English - intermediate or higher
• Understanding of hardware side
• Team player
• Good communication skills
• ThreadX, VxWorks, Linux;
• ARM microprocessors
Project description: The aim of this project is to develop software for various home routers based on Linux for the world's leading Internet providers.
Features of the software:
- Connecting to the Internet in various ways: DSL, Ethernet, DOCSIS, Wi-Fi, 3G, 4G (LTE)
- Extensive functionality: IPv6, Firewall, Print server, Web Server, VoIP, WiFi, UPnP, Remote Control, Parental Control and others
- Works on different hardware platforms (mainly ARM and MIPS)
- Development is done in C on Linux on Scrum methodology
- The team consists of about 25 developers divided into teams of 5-6 people.
Sign in or Register to see more