With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Bidding period extended.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We have a toy designed that we want to add RFID tag reading to.
• Our toy is based on a VS1000 processor ( [obscured] /en/products/vs1000.html ) with custom firmware, written in C.
• The toy currently consists of four inputs (buttons in the hands and feet of the bear), NAND flash for holding audio files and executables, a speaker for audio output, and a USB port for loading new audio files and executables.
• The firmware does not get modified by the user to add new behaviors, but rather the firmware loads executables from NAND and runs them.
• We need to modify our firmware to accommodate an RFID tag reader and allow an API for future games to accept input from the RFID reader.
• We need to write four "games" that can be loaded onto our toy in addition to our current assortment of games
o Hide and Seek: Play from a list of audio files at random intervals until the RFID reader detects a specific tag. Then play a "You found me!" ...
Sign in or Register to see more