With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I need a working design (with a working prototype if you have one - I will pay extra) for a low power wifi chip (ZigBee or similar) connected to a MCU, all on one module.
* wifi rage should be 150m.
* capable of driving two digital output bits (Leds)
* Capable of reading two digital input bits (switches)
* On board antenna.
* complete hardware solution: the only external connections will be the two Leds, the two switches, and of course power.
* Simple PC program to connect, read and operate the I/Os on the module. GUI is not important as I will only use this as a library to develop a more complicated application.
*Automatic connection to PC. WLAN name and password may be pre-programmed in the module.
* See attachment.
Sign in or Register to see more