The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
Houston, TX, 77002, United States
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
Engineering Technician - Natural Gas
• Work under general supervision of production engineers handling the tech support job duties in order to maximize the productivity of assigned production engineers.
• Generate daily production and activity reports using FieldDirect and PERC software systems.
• Conduct research for assigned engineers by reviewing well files and using computer software (i.e. FieldDIRECT, PHDwin, Petra, PERC).
• Work with production engineering and field operations to resolve any production- or activity-related issues.
• Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines, with attention given to detail.
• Must be proficient with computer software, especially with the Microsoft suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint) and demonstrated ability to learn new computer software.
• BA/BS degree preferred. Job title will be commensurate with previous industry-related experience.
US CITIZENS / GREEN CARD ONLY
Job Location Houston, TX US
Sign in or Register to see more