The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We are looking for an individual who can translate a website from English to Brazilian Portuguese.
1. The content is technical but not complicated; ideal person must be comfortable translating business-to-business material.
2. The content will be around 15 pages at 300 words each. It may be that we have 8 pages at 400 words each, so you can provide a quote per-page if that works better.
3. There is no time rush, but we need commitment to deadlines guaranteed.
4. You will deliver translated content in MS Word document.
5. All content will be submitted at once but we may request to schedule several deliveries of translated content based on our production process.
This translation job is intended for Brazilian Portuguese only. We will cross reference the delivered translation with Brazilian nationals to ensure it is easily understood.
Sign in or Register to see more