With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
The engagement is to convert existing C# code (about 100 lines) to VB.Net.
A TypeConverter and sample VB.Net application is required with the following:
1. A form showing a PropertyGrid (the Microsoft PropertyGrid, as comes with VS);
2. The property grid's SelectedObject is set to an Object of a class with the following attribute:
public enumvalue As pcenum_enumvalues
3. pcenum_enumvalues is defined as:
see attached text file "EnumWithDescriptions.txt"
4. Within the PropertyGrid a Combobox is displayed as an editable list (i.e. DropDown, rather than DropDownList) for the 'enumvalue' attribute of the object. The ComboBox (using the TypeConverter translated into VB.Net from the C# code) displays the 'Description' information against the enum items.
i.e. "Logical: True | False"
"Logical: Yes | No"
5. When the user selects the appropriate value in the ComboBox in the PropertyGrid...the enum value ...
Sign in or Register to see more