The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
1. Identify and specify a geographic region, either in Australia or elsewhere, at a scale at least as
large as a single local government area, but not so large as an entire continent.
2. List what you consider to be the most critical aspect or aspects of climate change in that region
over a time span of approximately the next 50 years, specifying both the predicted changes to
the physical environment and the consequences, if any, for the biological and human
3. Quantify the expected changes (i.e. impacts) as far as you can; explain why you think they will
occur and why you consider them particularly critical; and if you have identified more than one
relevant change, rank them in order of priority in terms of human adaptation and response,
giving reasons briefly
4. Specify what measures could be taken, within the geographic region itself, to adapt and respond
to these predicted changes; what these measures could achieve and how
5. Identify, as far as you can, what...
Sign in or Register to see more