With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
North America, Western Europe
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We're looking for a provider to create an ePub from a book we have created in InDesign. A ePub from a previous editions of the same book exists already. Those files will be made available to the selected provider.
- We will ask the provider to convert a sample chapter prior to taking on the full book. We will review and work together to identify any potential issues early on.
- The target device is the iPad, but we want the charts and tables that are in the book to degrade gracefully on other devices.
- The typesetting and design should match the equivalent in the printed version as closely as possible. We will provide CSS files created for a prior edition so this should relatively easy to achieve.
- We want to take advantage of iPad/iBook specific features using CSS like webfont support
- The book is about 120 pages and includes numerous charts and tables
- The provider will create an interactive Table of Contents
- We will provide both the existing ePub and a new InDesi...
Sign in or Register to see more