With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
Looking for someone to write up reports from time to time on stocks. You would be given the name of a stock and asked to read recent/pertinent filings and write a report pointing out what's important as well as valuing the stock. Most of these companies are small/micro-cap and fairly basic. In taking any assignment you would agree to not to buy the stock(s) for 1 year and to keep all info confidential.
1. must have meaningful experience analyzing financial statements and valuing small stocks/companies.
2. buy side experience is a huge plus
3. must have time to do the work - i usual want one week turnarounds
If interested please tell me
1. what your qualifications are
2. are there any specific areas of expertise
3. how many years specifically analyzing and valuing companies you have
4. how much you would charge per hour
Sign in or Register to see more