The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
Pleasanton, United States
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
Position: ETL Developer
Location: Pleasanton, CA
Duration: 3 months contract to hire
This ETL Developer position is responsible for development and support of Data warehouse and Business Intelligence applications using Informatica, Oracle and BI tools. This role will require to closely work with both IT and business users to understand requirements and design the system.
• Design and develop ETL jobs in Informatica against Relational databases and Flat files.
• Gathering business requirements and creating technical specifications and ETL mapping documents.
• Work closely with Data Modelling team and DBAs.
• Develop Unix shell scripts for jobs automation.
• Develop error handling capabilities and Performance tuning.
• Develop and execute Unit test plan and support SIT/UAT testing.
• Troubleshoot & analyze production issues and provide support (including off-hours at times)
Sign in or Register to see more