With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We are a small publishing company looking to plan a 2012 Company Launch Event in Portland, Oregon. We have general ideas, but are in need of a motivated and capable event planner to help bring this event to life and secure sufficient corporate sponsorship.
We will pay by milestones reached, specifically:
1. Event Plan Finalized- This includes finalizing the format of our launch event, the event schedule and preferred timing, assisting with organizing an event website with this information, determining the sponsorship packages and developing the sponsorship request presentation model
2. Sponsors secured- This means we have secured enough sponsors to fund the event as planned
3. Event location determined and secured
The second part is a local role, which will be a separate posting once this is complete:
4. Necessary vendors/performers identified and secured with down payments
5. Continued event planning services through to launch, including day of support
Sign in or Register to see more