With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Bidding period ended early.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
* Add organizations by visitors, then validate by admin to approve.
* Add Events with details by visitors, then validate by admin to approve.
* Each event has a page that integrated with Facebook and GoogleMaps, to attend and show the geo location of event.
* There is user supervisors that can add event with approval status directly.
* Manage the hole website by simple control panel.
* Show the events in list and can be to show in calendar.
* It will be awesome if I can add events by website and it will be in Google calendar and website both.
Web development project type:
Client side or server side development:
Specific programming languages desired:
PHP, HTML, CSS, jQuery.
using this wonderful framework ( [obscured] /public/lab/mvc.tutorial.part.8.zip).
You can find some videos that explain how to getting start with this framework (PHP: MVC Tutorial): [obscured] /lab/open-source
I hope my idea is clear now.
Sign in or Register to see more