With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I'm looking for a vb script to concatenate columns of data.
I'm looking for the following requirements below, please refer to the attached excel file for reference.
1. I can enter Data manually into columns A thru E. in a order that looks visually appealing to me.
2. I can run a script to concatenante columns A thu E to column F.
3. Not all columns in A through E will be populated so concatenate should concatenante only those cells with data entered.
4. I'd like a conditional format that changes font color to white for all occurrences of data after the first. Basically I need the data in all cells (column A - E) populated so I can use pivot tables. But I do not want to see it in the table format so I can present data more clearly.
5. If possible, I'd like to have some kind of conditional format that draws a line separating all major projects from each other..
Sign in or Register to see more