The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
Busy financial services firm is looking for an Executive Assistant that can do a variety of tasks for the Managing Partners. We are seeking a female who can represent our firm professionally and appropriately at all times.
The position will require fluency in written and spoken English, preferably college-educated. Knowledge of business terminology, current economic trends and business practices is necessary.
Some tasks will include the following:
- Take calls from vendors
- Calling magazine/newspaper editors to request interviews or appointments
- Developing telephone/mail lists through Internet search
- Coordinating advertising material with various vendors
- Copywriting print/online content
- Research potential business vendors
- Coordinate on-going projects related to business development
Sign in or Register to see more