With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We operate a blog/website on the topic of synesthesia - a neurological phenomenon that's quite interesting. We're actively seeking a content writer to take over the bi-weekly creation of top-notch, thought-provoking blog articles on synesthesia.
Ideally, we'd like someone who has interest in neuroscience, genetics, and/or psychology, as the primary subject matter will be synesthesia. Further qualifications include:
- High competency in the English language
- Dedication to delivering error-free (grammar and spelling) posts
- Ability to conduct thorough research and convey facts accordingly
- A passion for writing and a flare for the non-mundane
- A respect for punctuality and consistency
- A knack for creating unique content (and not simply regurgitating others' words)
- Understanding of SEO/web content writing best practices
This job will be ongoing. We'll likely require two blog posts a month - each 500+ words in length. You will be paid upon the delivery of ea...
Sign in or Register to see more