The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
An ideal candidate should be closely familiar with 2 or more relational databases and have at least 2 years of experience as a database engineer or DBA.
Desired skills are:
- Good grasp of Unix/Linux environment, bash scripting skills.
- Practical skills of database tuning, query optimization and schema design.
- Firm understanding of scalability, high availability and replication use cases and procedures.
- Experience in writing stored procedures and assessing the database-related application code.
- Working knowledge of version control systems, particularly, git and subversion.
- A habit of documenting your activities in a clean and concise manner.
- Ability to work independently and remotely.
- Good command of written English.
- Familiarity with C.
- Your database of choice is PostgreSQL and you can impress us with your knowledge of it.
- Experience in choosing and assessing server hardware.
- Familiarity with non-relational databases, understanding their prac...
Sign in or Register to see more