With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
1. As a minimum - Graduate degree in one of the following: mathematics, statistics, physics, software engineering, computer engineering, or other scientific/technical discipline
2. PhD preferred, but not required
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
1. Probability/Statistics, Stochastic Processes, Data Analysis, Design of Experiments, Quantitative Methods, Decision Analysis Operations Research/Optimization methods, Price Optimization, Modeling and Simulation, Predictive Modeling Techniques, Resource Allocation
2. Not required to know all areas of expertise, but knowledge of multiple areas is desired.
3. Knowledge of these techniques will be applied to a variety of industries.
SOFTWARE TOOLS EXPERTISE:
1. SAS, SPSS, MATLAB, C++, or any other statistical/modeling software tools.
2. Be able to generate output charts/reports to assist in data visualization/evaluation
3. Knowledge of any of the above tools, more than one preferred.
4. Ability to structure predictive models in a software too...
Sign in or Register to see more