The client has made the following changes to the job.
Bidding period ended early.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We are looking to hire an experienced UI functionality tester for our web projects.
As a UI tester your job functions will include the following:
1. Test our web sites from various browsers (Chrome, IE, Firefox) and various browser versions.
2. Regression test new releases of our web sites. This will include bug fix and feature releases.
3. You will have to report each day you work on progress and issues found.
4. Other similar testing related duties as assigned.
Other areas that will be of interest to us;
Selenium and/or WatiN set up
Other testing tools can be used to complete the tasks however we may require the above to be set up to assist in house testing
Please note: This posting is to work along side our UK based team so you will need to be available UK office times (0900-1700GMT) for most of the projects.
1. Must have worked as a software tester for at least two years.
2. Must be able to follow a test process to design and execute tests and to repo...
Sign in or Register to see more