With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I require an expert accountant, preferably a CPA to review, audit and correctly classify personal and business bookkeeping entries. Require tax classifications, as appropriate per entry, to comply with United States tax code.
Task #1 - for years 2008 through 2013 I have approximately 5800 entries in Quicken 2011. Many of these entries are common recurring debits and credits.
I need you to:
1. review expenses and expense patterns
2. set up a correct(ed) chart of accounts
3. re-categorize / re-classify entries for accuracy, clarity, correct tax schedule and compliance as may be needed
All existing accounts are current and reconciled.
There are no Account Payables or Receivables.
I will provide:
1. Current Quicken file that must be thoroughly reviewed and revised as requested above.
2. If needed, I have pdf copies of individual receipts for transaction matching and/or reconciliation stored in categorized files on MS SkyDrive.
3. availability to answer ques...
Sign in or Register to see more