The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
Seeking Delphi expert with experience coding bitmap filters. Similar to applying a filter in Photoshop, for example. Some are more complex than others. For privacy purposes I cannot share all details. Selected party will be required to sign a Non-Disclosure agreement before I can get into specific details.
* Must be your code.
* No external libraries unless approved first. The exception is Graphics32.
* Must support 6 levels of effect, applied incrementally.
* Requires professional resource with verifiable experience and demonstration
of successful track record of previous projects.
* Must be available via IM with daily status report.
* Delivery of exclusive source code.
* Delphi 6 preferred.
Compiled test app with basic GUI and all sources.
1. User opens JPG image.
2. User applies filter.
3. User can move forward or backwards with arrow icons through 6 incremental levels of the filter (first level is original image, last level is most effect appli...
Sign in or Register to see more