The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We are a nationwide company looking for contract consultants with a background primarily in instructional design.
Potential project responsibilities may include but are not limited to the following:
• Work with clients (probably remotely) to anticipate and make the most of the organizational changes that come with large-scale implementations.
• Re-tool and re-skill client employees so they support the new way of doing business.
• Build an approach which involves and engages those impacted by the change and ensures appropriate sponsorship from management.
• Conduct thorough needs and gap analysis in skills, audience, organization, etc.
• Design instructionally sound, creative and high quality learning solutions (e.g. curriculum design, storyboarding, self-study, e-learning, blended learning, instructor/participant guides templates, job aids).
• Implement, facilitate, and evaluate learning solutions in a variety of environments.
• Potentially manage projects.
Sign in or Register to see more