With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
Extend a community site based on Drupal 6.
Currently the site offers its users the possibility to manage their own groups based on the "Organic Groups" module.
Your job is to create a new "Content Type" (will be called "ct_new" for now) for usage within this group and implement the following features:
1. Only some special members of the group are allowed to create and edit nodes of type ct_new. All members of the group are allowed to view them. How "special member" is defined is up for discussion, but the easiest solution may be to create a role for this purpose.
2. ct_new will have some CCK fields (e.g. description, photo).
3. A list should be displayed on the group's home page containing all nodes of type ct_new which were created by members of this group.
4. Selecting a node from the list will navigate you to a page which displays the content of the node.
5. The layout of this page should be realized with the "Panels" module. An example for the layout exists.
6. The cr...
Sign in or Register to see more