The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We're looking for a Facebook developer/graphic designer to complete a multi-purpose contest application for our company. We've attached a mock-up (2 pages) of approximately how the app should function, and a list of contests we would like to be able to run on it.
Here is how it should work:
1. See the Front Page of mock up. This page asks them to 'like' us.
2. After they 'like' us, a Facebook app permission box pops up. The design is standard to apps, I believe.
3. After they allow permission, it goes to Second page of mock-up, where they enter their information/answer the question, etc. All this information should be downloadable by us, into a .csv file.
4. When they press Enter!, a standard Facebook "Share this with your friends" box pops up (this should have a 'skip this step' option).
5. The final screen should say, "Thanks for entering! Winners will be announced by Month Day, Year."
6. All places that say "Official Rules" should link to
Here are the requirements.
Sign in or Register to see more