With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We have a small SIP VoIP business that focuses on mobile. We would like to start by allowing in customers to be able to register using Facebook, both from within a smartphone app and online. The information received from Facebook will have to populate our CRM/Billing solution and also provide key information in XML to provision the app on the smartphone.
We are looking for a Facebook Developer who will be responsible for the design, development and deployment of our web applications. Here's what you need to know.
- Review business requirements working with other team members
- Perform a technical analysis of requirements
- Produce a solid, detailed technical design
- Write clean, modular, robust code to implement the desired requirements with little or no supervision
- Work with the QA and Customer Support teams to triage and fix bugs with rapid turnaround
- Contribute ideas for making the application better and easier to use
Sign in or Register to see more