With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I live in NYC, and want to travel somewhere not too far - I need travel plans matching the following guidelines.
Once selected, you'l submit some ideas, I'll help you with the planning.
- 2 adults 5 kids (from 18-6 years old) - 2 hotel rooms or a 2 bedroom cabin is fine
- upto 3 hours by car or train is fine, not air
- 3 night hotel stay - Sunday Aug 12 2012 first night - stay same hotel all 3 nights,
- stay in minimum 3.5+ star hotel
- with outdoor (and indoor) pool
- Day activity only
- ok to plan for 3 different day activity, like parks,
- should be fun and exciting for all ages, adults, young and old,
- water park ok, natural activities hiking ok, (no overnight camping)
- we were considering New Hampshire, but toooooo far
- Maximum Travel Budget $1100.00
---- including entrance fees to places you'll find us
---- excluding gas and toll
should not have these
- no zoo
- no all-day rides places (like Hershey park) (although we would consider .jiminypeak.com, since it has...
Sign in or Register to see more