The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
Hi. This is for a new website [obscured] devoted to LOCAL trunk shows, sample sales, and related events/sales nationwide. The site is not publically up, but is 95% completed and targeting a launch of January 1, 2012.
1) Review/Feedback of the Website
2) Website Launch Strategy
3) Press Kit/Publicity – Writing and Distribution
4) Trade Show Marketing (starting in New York, January 8-10: Moda & Fame @ Javitz Center, plus ENK Accessorie Circuit & Intermezzo @ Pier 92/94)
5) Email/Marketing Campaign – Targeting retailers, manufacturers, vendors in select industries (Accessories, Bridal, Fashion, Jewelry, Shoes, etc.)
6) Email/Marketing Campaign – Consumers
7) Advertising or Third Party Internet Ad Specialist (for pricing and selling ads or sponsorship on our site)
8) Social Media Optimization
9) VERY open to ideas and suggestions!
The beta website is virtually done, so it's now time to bring marketing/PR into the mix and launch in a few weeks! The goal is to get a handle on co...
Sign in or Register to see more