With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I need 30 lines of audio recorded, three takes of each line.
Please note this is a buyout job.
The performance is for a robot voice ("security credentials required"). I'll explain the performances in detail and provide the script to the winning bidder.
Some examples are attached.
The lines are all short, and I'm estimating that reading the lines with three takes of each should not take more than 15 minutes to complete.
- late 20's to mid-30s woman
- neutral American accent
- please include an MP3 sample of your voice when bidding
- short phrases, ("System failure," "core breach imminent")
- three readings of each line
- minimum native 48 kHz, 24-bit quality, 96k (native) preferred
- absolutely quiet background
- robotic processing not required, but appreciated
Fast turnaround preferred.
Note: this is a buyout job. This means I need to buy out all rights to the recordings. Please bid only if you are comfortable ...
Sign in or Register to see more