With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I am looking for someone to help me with following tasks:
1. Install FFMPEG on the server. I am not sure where FFMPEG should be installed - Web Server or Database Server (further detail below).
2. Run FFMPEG code to extract a thumbnail from the uploaded Video file.
3. Convert Video file into 1 or more desired format. For example, convert MP4 file into FLV file, after the file has been uploaded by user.
Above 3 are the core tasks, which fit into following sequence:
1. On the webpage of our site, user select a file to upload.
2. User opt to extract a thumbnail image from a particular time-frame.
3. User click to upload the file.
4. Once file is uploaded on web-server, its location is saved in the database.
*5. FFMPEG command is activated; video file location, time-frame, and imagename-to-be-extracted location are supplied; and FFMPEG run to extract the thumbnail image, and save the image.
[Since Command Window is required to run FFMPEG command, I am not sure if server side code...
Sign in or Register to see more