With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
This is a relatively straightforward task; for someone with the right experience it shouldn't take more than an hour or so.
I have a C++ project that builds an animation which needs to be encoded as a video. The animation code exists, which outputs a number of images in RGB format.
I need a module which can encode these images into a video, as well as perform some basic audio mixing.
Basically, I need an ffmpeg module, written in C++, to add to our code. The usage of the module will be as follows:
* Initialize the module with an image size (and other necessary settings)
* Send the module a number of images.
* The module must encode these images into video on the fly. (They cannot be stored and encoded at the end, as the raw uncompressed images will be several gigabytes.)
* The module must play a background audio stream, provided by a WAV or MP3 file.
* At certain points, the module must mix a given MP3 or WAV file into the audio.
* Video codec must be H.264/MPEG-4.
Sign in or Register to see more