With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
Currently have a very simple Filemaker db of 4 tables:
- clients details (contact details, demographics, particulars of client)
- appointment details (client name, date and time of appt, service offered at appt, date and time of creation of the appointment (i.e. when appt was booked);
- purchase details (client name, date and time of purchase, amount, item purchased);
- enquiry details (client name, date and time of enquiry, enquiry type and source, enquiry medium);
I have pulled these data into a Filemaker db from different sources.
We need to build various reports/layouts to measure a number of KPIs:
- how many enquiries become clients (tot and % for the week, month, year);
- how much clients spend on avg per appointment, and over lifetime, and avg over last week, last month, last year;
- how many appointments a client has, on avg, over lifetime;
- total number of clients;
- total sales value.
- analysis on enquiries: what time of day/day of week/month do we experience...
Sign in or Register to see more