The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
This work is all about consolidation of J2EE code from a variety of sources. We are looking for someone who is available immediately who has the following skills:
- Good understanding of J2EE6 specifically the new CDI annotations
- Setup and deploy java web app to Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Understands JSF specifically PrimeFaces
- Can setup and configure databases
- Can work in BitBucket using GIT
This work will be packaged accordingly and we will pay an hourly rate. We expect immediate availability through to the end of February 2013. This work is ideal for someone who is a self starter and enjoys building beta releases. Availability is very important so make sure you can commit to this work before responding.
Library and framework specifications we are using include:
- Primefaces 3.4.2
- Jung 2.0.1
- JFreeChart 1.0.14
- JSF 2.0 / J2EE 6
- Glassfish 3.x
- Derby database
- we use MyEclipse for Spring 10.6.0 / NetBeans 7.2
Added 18 FEB ...
Sign in or Register to see more