With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
The person will financially assess a business model designed to sell an innovative range of inflatable floats for pools.
Products will be marketed to retailers' shops as well as online directly to consumers.
Business model needs to be financially assessed by:
- Reviewing all aspects of the business.
- Operational metrics such as production volume and time to market
- Product pricing.
- Income statement, cash flow projection and balance sheet.
They will be topics that you might suggest or we will think of together. This is not a "for VCs" plan but an operational plan to develop the company.
Most of the data to run the model is available but it will take several months to get some final figures. So ease for future changes in the statements is important.
1. Strong financial planning experience.
2. Business will be fully Amazon integrated; previous work dealing with SOA/FBA is a plus.
3. Expertise in brands of consumer products retailing online is a big ...
Sign in or Register to see more