With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
This job will consist of the follwing steps:
1. Forward specific emails from a gmail account to an email recipient automatically everyday filtered on the the sender of the email.
2. Save a ll the attachements (pdf files) into a Database webserver
3. Scan the pdf files for specific names (stock names) in order to save each pdf ranked by date that are pertinent to each stock.
4. Make the webserver password secure and administered so that each time someone accesses it from outside the intranet it is flagged as well as the usual administrative rights.
5. Put a search on the DB for stock names or other keywords
6. Allow This webserver to talk to linux based applet technology which
accepts tooltalk (ie it accepts other codes) and generates a URL with
appropriate parameters, provided a mapping table between the codes and the stock name (for example the french stock Rexel will have a code RXL_FR and the Dutch stock EADS would have the code EAD_NL).
7. Allow for mulitple users
Sign in or Register to see more