With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Bidding period ended early.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
Hi, we need assistance choosing a firewall solution for our company, as well as recommendations for the edge network design. We will have an estimated 300,000 concurrent HTTP connections. We are looking at Juniper and Fortinet firewalls (Cisco is an option, but only if there is good reason)
Consultation will include:
1. Recommending a firewall (or two) based on our needs
2. Recommending a network configuration (e.g. DMZ, Routing, NAT, etc).
Requirements of consultant:
1. More than 4 years experience with Security/Networking design at the enterprise level.
2. Experience with Juniper or Fortinet firewalls
3. Considering the objective of this job, the consultant should speak acceptable English.
There will also be the possible need for remote configuration, although this initial milestone is for consultation only.
Added 14 AUG 2012, 15:35 PM EDT
An hourly rate may be better, so that is also an option.
Sign in or Register to see more