176985602337900

Find freelancers. Lose those costly delays.

With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.

or, Register with Elance »

Fix Bugs in our web application built using PHP4 & PHP5
Sign in to Add to Watch List

IT & Programming > Web Programming

View Change History

The client has made the following changes to the job.

Description
Date
Close

Job Description

  |  Change History >>

Updated

Close
  • Posted: Sat, Sep 17, 2011
  • Time Left: Closed
  • Location: Anywhere
  • Client prefers freelancers from:
    Anywhere

    You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.

    The client prefers freelancers from
    a different location.

    You're still able to submit a proposal for this job, regardless of your location.
  • Start: Immediately
  • Hourly Rate: $20 - $30 / hr
  • Hrs/wk: 6 | Duration: Not Sure
  • Work View™ Payment Protection
  • U.S. freelancers must have W9
Sign in to view client's details

We recently hired a team to build our web application. 90% of the application works correctly but the remaining 10% needs to be tweaked. We also recently found out that the app was coded using a proprietary PHP Framework which is somewhat outdated. It contains PHP4 & PHP5.

We need a GREAT web developer to fix the bugs in this application, tidy up the code/DB, and also become the long-term webmaster.

Developer MUST
1. Know PHP well!
2. Live in South Florida (preferably Miami)
3. Love to work with startups!

Check out the application at   [obscured]  /DesignsOnDemand

For more info just ask (obscured)

Sign in or Register to see more

Desired Skills
MySQL Administration, PHP
Job ID: 26186334
 
Proposals
Hourly Rate: Avg $ | High $ | Low $ — Show Pricing
  • Submit Date (Latest)

eLuminous Technologies Pvt Ltd      
One or more team members at  are verified.  Learn More
 India  |  
Welcome to eLuminous Technologies! At eLuminous, we develop Web Applications & Mobile Apps for Organizations by Accepting Challenges & Delivering...
4
  |  
 5.0   |  $16,985 Earnings   |  16 Jobs   |  2 verified credential(s)
Bid ID: 26332644  |  Submitted: Sep 27, 2011 06:17 ET 
Proposal SEALED

Panchabati LLC      
One or more team members at  are verified.  Learn More
 United States  |  
So far, 350 projects delivered in Elance and counting. We believe in long-term business relationship. We take limited number of projects at any...
11
  |  
 4.7   |  Private   |  80 Jobs   |  17 verified credential(s)
Bid ID: 26187387  |  Submitted: Sep 18, 2011 01:49 ET 
Proposal SEALED

 United States  |  
I am an expert C/C++, Java, and PHP programmer. I am experienced at setting up, maintaining and administrating Linux and Windows Servers. RELATED...
1
  |  
 0.0   |  $0 Earnings   |  0 Jobs
Bid ID: 26187373  |  Submitted: Sep 18, 2011 01:45 ET 
Proposal SEALED
Elance is now an Upwork company.
Upwork is the choise of 4M+ clients. Get started working on Upwork today.
Are you ready to post a job like this one?
Post a Similar Job »