With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I have an existing app and website, ChoosyChoose & ChoosyChoose.com. The flow of the app is (1) a user uploads a "choice"--two pictures and a short description; (2) other users vote on which picture they prefer.
The code delivered from the original developer has several bugs that I would like fixed:
1. The image dimensions are not displayed correctly and therefore look distorted.
2. When a user shares to facebook, the link should be shorter
3. When a user shares with email, it should be a link, not an image
4. Logic needs to be added so that "choices" uploaded recently are given preference to users who are voting over old "choices" so that new posts can get feedback more quickly.
5. There is a flow error. The flow should be (1) user is shown choice, (2) user chooses a picture, (3) user is shown results of everyone's voting, and (4) user is taken to the next choice.
6. Each post needs to be checked for completion. Currently it's possible to upload a post without two pictures...
Sign in or Register to see more