The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I have a Flash game that is 90% complete, but has some bugs. Game is a simple "Match 3" style game. Graphics are coming from another designer, so the game is bare bones and needs bug fixed to go to designer to get skinned.
My current developer is slammed, and there are a ton of new projects coming in from my clients. If this project goes well, then there is a very strong possibility for more games- this time not just fixing, but developing according to specs.
Looking for someone with excellent English Language skills, and able to provide fast turn-around.
- Review business requirements working with other team members
- Perform a technical analysis of requirements
- Produce a solid, detailed technical design
- Write clean, modular, robust code to implement the desired requirements with little or no supervision
- Work with the QA and Customer Support teams to triage and fix bugs with rapid turnaround
- Contribute ide...
Sign in or Register to see more