With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I have a 3D model made by an artist. The model is of a hand bag. I am happy with the modeling but the materials are not as good as a real picture of the model. This job is to improve the materials of the (3D Studio Max) model and get it to look as good as the real image. See attached images for the 3D rendered model and a real picture of the model.
What needs to be done:
1. Change the texturing of the bag to look like the real image
a. The texture needs to be darker
b. The texture needs to be sharper
c. The bumpiness needs to be stronger
2. Switch to VRay rendering from Mental Ray
3. Fix the material on the bag so that it is not shiny in glazing angles.
4. Use VRay metal for the chain and make the metal look shiny golden
5. Fix the cloth material of the zipper to be not shiny. It should have the cloth material (texture mapping the zipper cloth is fine -- just use a good material)
6. Don't show the background environment map. Using skylight and Omni lights is fine for sett...
Sign in or Register to see more