The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
Website is designed and deployed on a sandbox server. We are looking for a PHP developer to fix the defects (about 20) before launching the site. You will work with a team in Canada but each team member is responsible for the defect that he/she is fixing. This means that product manager will ask you to fix specific defect(s) in daily meetings.
We use continuous integration (hudson), so here is the process:
- you will have access to the code from our code repository (git)
- Project manager will assign you a defect or more
- You will fix the defect and test it on your local server
- Finally you will need to push your changes to the repository
- CI server will pick up the changes and will update the sandbox.
Most changes require advanced skills in CSS3 specially webkit CSS for mobile devices. We believe that and advanced developer require about 10 days to fix all the 20 defects. Due to confidentiality concerns, we can't give you access to the sandbox server at this stage. You will ...
Sign in or Register to see more