The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
NOTE BEFORE YOU BID, YOU MUST:
1) Have feedback 100% positive
2) Return emails within 12 hours. Good communication will be rewarded in very positive feedback and possible additional $, depending on how good the communication was.
3) Be realistic about the amount of time you will take and communicate what is going on, in good times and bad.
4) CODE CLEAN! We are developers too and we know what clean code looks like, don't try to fool us. Comment as much as you can so we don't have to ask you questions later.
5) WORK ON OUR SERVER, not yours.
We are looking for HONEST, COMMUNICATIVE companies whom we can continue a positive relationship with and give MORE WORK to in the future. We hope this is you!
Did we mention communicate? Communicate with us! As much as you can. We mean it. We invite it in. We like it. Don't be afraid to communicate! Slow communication with more than 12 hours will result in lower feedback and no additional $ rewards.
Again, good communication and clean cod...
Sign in or Register to see more