Find freelancers. Lose those costly delays.

With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.

or, Register with Elance »

Florida Family Attorney - Modification of Parenting Plan
Sign in to Add to Watch List

Legal > Family

View Change History

The client has made the following changes to the job.


Job canceled.

Mar 22, 2013

Job Description

  |  Change History >>


  • Posted: Tue, Feb 26, 2013
  • Time Left: Closed
  • Location: Anywhere
  • Client prefers freelancers from:

    You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.

    The client prefers freelancers from
    a different location.

    You're still able to submit a proposal for this job, regardless of your location.
  • Start: Immediately
  • Hourly Rate: Not Sure
  • Hrs/wk: 2 | Duration: 3-4 weeks
  • Work View™ Payment Protection
  • W9 Not Required
Sign in to view client's details

Looking for a reasonable Florida attorney with experience in family law who can help me draft 2 documents in Hillsborough County:
- Motion for contempt post divorce
- Petition to Modify a Parenting Plan requesting sole custody of a minor child

Ideally I'd like someone close to Hillsborough county, however willing to consider any FL attorneys that can act as advisers and I'll handle the filings.
Added 15 MAR 2013, 16:35 PM EDT
Update 3/15/2013: At this point looking for an EXPERIENCED Florida Family Law Paralegal that can help me draft a response and counterclaim to a Motion for Contempt of a Parenting Plan only. Thank you.

Sign in or Register to see more

Desired Skills
Family Law
Job ID: 38363149
Hourly Rate: Avg $ | High $ | Low $ — Show Pricing
  • Submit Date (Latest)
There are no proposals yet.
Elance is now an Upwork company.
Upwork is the choice of 4M+ clients. Get started working on Upwork today.
Are you ready to post a job like this one?
Post a Similar Job »