The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I have some questions on the design of a fluorescent lighting system and believe you have experience and expertise that can help. Please let me know of your availability and I can email you a project description. Thanks! JOE
Added 13 JUL 2012, 19:09 PM EDT
I am seeking assistance in designing a fluorescent lighting solution with the following power specification:
- DC power
- wattage from 24-34w
- voltage from 42-57V
- maximum current of 600mA
- power management options varying in .1W steps
- 12.5 Ohms
The performance of the fixture should…
- Generate 3750-4250 lumens
- Have a lifetime of 10,000-15,000 hours per bulb.
- Be comprised of high quality t5 or t6 bulbs
- Be comprised of bulbs less than 30” and no more than 40”
- Be comprised of an overdriven ballast
The solution must be comprised of at least one ballast, a controller (to control startup, on/off, dimming, and bulb operation (see below)), and a light/motion/sound meter. The...
Sign in or Register to see more