With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We are looking to write pieces on a weekly basis for a financial blog site that will focus on Foreign Exchange industry topics that are interesting to industry professionals. The goal is ultimately seo for the site and to generate visitors. Here are some sample topic articles that we need written.
1) ECP Requirements - CFTC Regulation Making it Hard for FX Traders to Find a Broker That Accepts Trader Funds
2) The Importance of Liquidity in FX Markets - Low Latency Trading Strategies and The Ability to Exit Trades
3) The Fall of MF Global, Futures and FX Traders Protect Assets With Multiple Brokers and FCMs
4) CFTC and Dodd Frank Regulations Making it Hard For Traders to Profit From Markets - increasing regulation affecting cleared derivative and OTC FX markets
5) Trade the News - Trading Low Latency News Feeds. This article will require some pricing charts with notations
6) Finding FX Liquidity in CFTC Regulated Dark Pools - How FX Traders Access Markets Through Multiple Liquidity Pools, Liquidity Providers and Prime Brokers
Each article should be around 800 words and well written. Please apply only if you are experienced in financial market writing.