The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We would like a proposal for a website that captures forms from our users and allows our administrator to view each of the forms.
There are two groups of users:
Field Techs: users who will access this website with a unique password. They will fill have the option of submitting various forms. They can not review the history of any previous form submissions. They can only generate new forms.
Administrator: users who can review the full database of forms.
Here's how the website should work for the Field Tech:
1. The Field Tech user logs onto a secure website
2. The Field Tech enters their unique password to gain access to website. The full site is available once a person has authenticated successful.
3. Once in the website, they are presented with a menu of forms they can fill out
4. The Field Tech chooses a form. In this example, they choose the "Observation Report" form, see attached example.
5. The Field Tech fills out the follow fields:
DS# - numeric
Customer Name- text
Sign in or Register to see more