With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
1. I have a Fortigate 200 firewall with several Web servers behind it.
2. My collocation provider gives me several IP addresses but only one WAN cable, and the firewall has only one WAN port.
3. My servers have private IP addresses
10.0.0.1, 10.0.0.2, 10.0.0.3 and so on.
4. My ISP gives me a range of public IP addresses, like
188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11 and so on.
5. I need to set it up so that any traffic from 10.0.0.1 to the outside would go through 18.104.22.168 IP address and so on for each of the servers
6. Also when anybody from the outside tries to connect to 22.214.171.124, it goes to the same port of the 10.0.0.1 server, and so on for each of the servers.
I am looking for someone who knows for sure how and were exactly (specifically in Fortigate 200) set it up. Not just general suggestions.
I am also NOT INTERESTED in any responses suggestion to "figure it out". If you know it for sure (or better yet already tested it) please reply.
Sign in or Register to see more