With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I’m looking for someone to show me how to design a simple PCB Layout design over Skype, UltraVNC or some desktop sharing tool then provide me with the project and generated gerber files. I’m interested in Orcad 16.3, but I’m willing to consider a different software if your qualifications are good. I’ve tinkered around with various PCB software tools, but I am pretty much a beginner.
I need a simple connector board using these three components on a 2 layer board (84mm x 53 mm).
• Tyco (Z-Pack HM-Zd 6469028-1)
• Through-Hole (2x32 pin 2.54 mm pitch)
• Hirose (1 - Hirose FX8-80S-SV connector)
Actually, my main interest is to get to know someone that can do PCB layouts for me on an ongoing “as-needed” basis. Here’s what I need….
• Experience with layouts involving FPGAs (Xilinx Virtex 4, 5, 6 and Spartan 3, 6)
• High-Speed ADCs (50MSPS to 250MSPS)
• High-Speed Communication (LVDS and RocketIO – at least...
Sign in or Register to see more