With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We are looking to redesign the handle of one our coffee percolators. The design will need to be submitted in a 3D CAD drawing. The handle is made out of Bakelite (also known as phenolic) so knowledge of plastics molding is necessary.
I attached pictures of our current percolator that we are redesigning. I also attached pictures of one of our pitchers that you can use as inspiration.
Please keep the following elements in mind when designing;
- make the handle higher
- change the shape of the handle to follow styling and design of our other products
- view our website [obscured] for inspiration on our brand styling
- make the arch of the handle higher (as far as the top of the knob)
- do not make the length of the handle too long (keep in mind this will be going on a stovetop) to avoid melting
- do not extend the handle out too far (keep in mind size of packaging); we would like the packaging as small as possible
If we like your work and you are chosen, we will...
Sign in or Register to see more