The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
For nearly 30 years, our award-winning Beverly Hills firm has represented some of the biggest names in entertainment including 60 Academy-Award winners, A-list rock stars and nearly 40 New York Times best-selling books as well as captains of industry and leading lifestyle experts among many other notable clients.
This position will have an opportunity to manage several clients, develop creative strategies, escort clients at red carpet events and have a direct hand in creating award-winning publicity campaigns.
You will be reporting to the vice president to review client activity, plan future projects and development strategy.
• Minimum of two years of professional public relations experience.
• Strong entertainment background.
• Excellent media contacts in both traditional and new media.
• Experience in strategic media relations including development and execution.
• Excellent client-communication skills.
• Excellent copywriter who knows AP style.
• Capable of repre...
Sign in or Register to see more