The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
The Draw was founded by Christina Christopoulos & Ritika Dhamija to celebrate artists, designers and artisans doing amazing things all over the world. We host weekly online rotating galleries that sell their works and tell their stories. Our blog, Sketchbook, is a daily source of art and design education, insights and inspirations. Blog topics include art, architecture and design; events; travel; interviews etc. The blog launches this summer.
1. We send you an editorial request with details of the article (topic; length; etc.)
2. If you're interested, you write the article and send us a draft
3. We'll review the draft and tell you if we accept it based on the guidelines set in the editorial request
4. If we accept it, we'll send you the payment. (We may make some small changes prior to publishing.)
5. If we don't, we'll explain our reasons and, if you'd like to, you can edit and resubmit. If you choose not to, we agree not to print your work
Compensation is negotiable and dep...
Sign in or Register to see more