With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
Find US federal trade commission ("FTC") consent actions taken against publicly-traded US companies. Ideally, find ten such actions announced in 2011. If must go back further to find ten, do so.
Do as much of this further work as feasible, within $200 fixed price budget:
- names of targets, and dates announced
- links to FTC announcements
- links to target public reports on US SEC EDGAR system.
- market capitalization and ticker symbol of target
- note/link report in which target first announced the FTC inquiry
- note/link report in which target announced consent decree
- 20-100 word summary of what target was alleged to have done wrong
- 20-200 word summary of what target consented to in the consent decree.
Added 29 JAN 2013, 14:21 PM EST
I failed to make clear that the FTC actions should be based on FTC investigations, and not on
(i) FTC authority to enforce anti-trust laws, nor
(ii) enforcement of a prior agreement/decr...
Sign in or Register to see more